Through Hauber Global Advisors, I provide infrastructure consulting services to public sector agencies, non-government organizations, and private sector entities.
I have deep familiarity with the mechanics of putting together, placing and closing infrastructure and energy sector projects. I have both raised and placed equity capital and both borrowed and lent debt for highly complex, large-scale, cross-border transactions. I have developed client-appropriate market expansion/entry and asset strategies for infrastructure across global markets and executed the M&A transactions to affect those strategies. And I have first-hand experience with difficult economic, social and political environments that, for both developing and developed country governments worldwide, are common hurdles.
What does this all mean? What can I do for you?
- Strategies, market assessments, investment/lending criteria
- PPP policy, guidelines, institutional design and implementation
- Project screening, prioritization, evaluation and preparation
- Project development, specifications, procurements strategies, contract structures
- Financial structuring, modeling, marketing and closing
- Implementation oversight and performance management
- Portfolio assessment, optimization and supporting M&A buy or sell transactions
- Long term plans, short term improvements in operations and investments
How can I help you realize your vision?
Let’s work together to build infrastructure!